7 days a Week
Dorset & Hampshire's most professional & competitive house clearance & moving company!
We guarantee to beat all genuine like for like quotes!
“We are a local, family run business offering a professional house clearance service. Our aim is to make your house clearance process as easy and stress free as possible!” – Director Damian Massey
• All properties cleared including garages, lofts and sheds
• Environment agency licenced and registered
• Full Public Liability Insurance
• Free Tidy up! Sweep and Vacuum if required
• We Buy! Or will offset quality items against clearance
• Modern Vintage and Retro Furniture Purchased
• Our Managing Director, Damian, will personally attend every house clearance to oversee it all goes smoothly
• Professional respectful service.
AREAS WE OPERATE
We cover all areas of Dorset and Hampshire, including Bournemouth, Poole, Ringwood, Christchurch, Highcliffe, New Milton, Ashley, Hordle, Lymington, New Forest and surrounding areas.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• We hold full public liability insurance and we are fully registered with the Environment Agency.
• We can work with your solicitor, neighbour or estate agent. We can pick keys up and don’t require you to be at the property if you are unable to be there due to other commitments.
• We never forget with most house clearances we are dealing with people’s loss, feelings & possessions that may hold sentimental & emotional memories
• We know a lot of our customers travel a long way or take time of work to oversee the house clearance. We always turn up on the day of our appointment & have never let a customer down yet!
• We are fully committed to recycling. We provide an environmentally friendly service, recycling 90% of all house contents.
• We regularly donate to local charities, including ‘Debra’ and ‘The Salvation Army’, which are based in Winton, Bournemouth.
• We purchase quality items of furniture, including modern, vintage and retro items, or these can be offset against the price of the clearance.
• We have our own packing crates and boxes so we offer a free packing service of the entire property contents to make it as stress free as possible.
• Free sweep and vacuum if required – we make sure the property is left clean and tidy after the clearance.
We also provide a professional removals service
WHAT DOES OUR HOUSE CLEARANCE SERVICE COST?
There are three factors that influence the cost; 1. The labour required 2. The cost of disposal of the items cleared 3. The resale value of the items to be
LICENSED & INSURED
"We are environment agency licensed and registered and hold full public liability insurance, therefore rest assured we are a professional legitimate trustworthy company".
DELIVERY & REMOVAL
• Over 20 Years Experience • Careful Reliable Service • Full/Part Loads / Single Items • Free Loan of Packing Crates and Wardrobe Boxes • Furniture Protected with Removal Blankets